domenica 24 luglio 2011

weekly favorites

Hello sweet plumcakes! I've selected the products that I've been loving all the week long, and that I really wanted to share with you.

Ciao dolci plumcakes! ho selezionato alcuni dei prodotti che ho amato per tutta la settimana, e che volevo veramente condividere con voi.



 These lovely earrings are from H&M... I've checked to be sure that they are fake feathers.... I just love the boho combination, I've been wearing these every day since I've bought them.

questi amorevoli orecchini sono di H&M... ho controllato per essere sicura che sono piume false... semplicemente adoro la combinazine boho, e ho indossato questi orecchini praticamente ogni giorno da quando li ho comprati.
 This lipstick is just awesome. it's so mosturizing, and it's the perfect nude combination: it has a slightly coral pink undertone, so it doesn't give an "I'm dead" effect. I try to avoid using it if I don't put a bronzer on my face.

Questo rossetto è semplicemente fantastico. è così idratante, ed è un nude perfetto: ha anche un po' di sottotono rosa corallo, quindi non da quel "sono morta" effetto. cerco però di evitare di usarlo se non metto un po' di bronzer in sulla pelle.

this electric blue nailpolish from Astor is so funny and has such a great coverage: I just applied one coat on my toes (I was in a hurry) and it looked really great. it was really cheap as well! surely a great purchase, and I think it looks gorgeous with my sandals :)

questo smalto blu elettrico l'ho preso da Astor, ed è veramente un colore divertente e veramente coprente: ho applicato solo uno strato di smalto sulle mie dita dei piedi (ero un po' di fretta) e comunque è uscito bene. ed era anche poco caro! sicuramente un acquisto conveniente, e penso che sia fantastico con questi sandali!

songs of the week: I will follow you into the dark - dead cab for cutie

1 commento:

  1. I love the song 'I will follow you into the dark' too! it's just amazing :) anyway I love that nail polish's colour, it would be perfect for summer, but it's so nice that I would wear it even in winter! xx

    RispondiElimina