giovedì 21 luglio 2011

First post. Happiness is the reason

Hello Lovelies! My name is Muffin, and from now on I'll write on this blog everything that I'll love about life. Happiness is so important and so great that we have to remember everything that makes us happy! on this blog I'll write about fashion, music, school, love... about me and my friend Laly :) I hope you'll like my blog.
Love and Hugs. Muffin

Ciao Dolcetti! Mi chiamo Muffin, e d'ora in poi scriverò, in questo blog, di tutto quello che amerò della vita. La felicità è così importante e così fantastica che dobbiamo ricordare tutto quello che ci rende felici! in questo blog scriverò di moda, musica, sulla scuola, sull'amore... su di me e sulla mia amica Laly :) spero che vi piacerà il mio blog.
Affetto e abbracci. Muffin

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento